May 14, 2009

Smile Alicia Ann!!!

Alicia is over two and a half now and she is so cute, and boy does she know it, if you ask her who's the cutest person in the house she says "me". Though she does give her sister a little credit, when you ask her who the ham is she says "alicity" ( Felicity).  She is getting so big so fast. And she is a jaberwalky. 

The other day she had her hair up in pigtails and she looked so cute. I (Jillian) wanted a picture of her and she let me take a picture of her, but it had to be on her terms!!! I asked her to get on the chair and look over the back of it but that was not quite her idea. She would stay there till I started to take the picture, then she would move.


First I caught her on her way down.


Then on the way down agian but just a little sooner.


On her way down again and now with her hands flying too. 
(She was enjoying playing this game.)


Next she desided through the hole would look good (I love that face!).


Then on the other side of the chair she decided.


She wanted the next picture through all the back slats, but I explained that you would not be able to see her face if see looked through them. So she got up but of coures she was on her way right back down.


I asked her to smile but this is what she did. 
She seamed to be saying, do you realy want a picture of me?


Again with that face.Thats so much our funny Alicia!!!


I told her we could be done if she smiled and I ended up with the best picture ever!

She is so much fun and loves to play games like this with us. I can't believe she is so big. The whole time I was bantering with her about what to do. She can carry on a coversation so well. I do not remeber the other ones at this age carrying on a conversation so well. She is SO much fun and we all love her tons.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little sister is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Love the pics, their so cute at that age!!!!
prayin for ya'all

Victoria said...

Alicia is sooo cute!!
- cassia McC

juli said...

Awww I miss you all SO much! The way Alicia is growing is just crazy! She is soooo cute! Keep posting!

Amy said...

Aw she is SO adorable! I miss her and everybody!The other day i printed out a bunch of pics from when you were here in august... that was so fun!

Margaret Dashwood said...

She is so cute; I love her smile!!:)

Bethany